- Has practiced dentistry in Marysville, WA since 1979
- 1978 Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Washington
- 1974 Bachelors of Science Degree in Microbiology University of Washington
- Member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, and Snohomish Country Dental Society
- Past president of the Snohomish County Dental Society
- Top Dentist Seattle Met Magazine 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 as voted by his peers
- 1997 Best Dentist in Marysville as voted by readers of the North Snohomish County Weekly
- First Dentist west of the Mississippi to purchase the Cadent Intero Digital impression Technology 2006
- Demonstrated Digital Impression Technology at the American Dental Association Convention, Washington State Dental Convention, and to numerous groups in Western Washington
- Currently involved with a Frank Spear Study Club For Interdisclinary Excellence
- Past study clubs in Snohomish County Dr. Erwin was involved with:
- Rainy Day Study Club
- Snohomish County TMJ & Restorative Study Club mentored By Dr. Leon Willis
- University of Washington Cosmetic Dentistry Continuum with Dr. Harry Albeis
- Nobel Biocare Implant Mini Residency with Dr.
ken Hebel stressing implant Surgery, Implant Dentistry Restoration, and
Implant Treatment Planning.
- Dr. Erwin has taken extensive continuing
education in all areas of Dental Practice in the last 34 years from some
of the most respected Dental Educators in the World.